Compiling SDK C++ examples under Windows without Visual Studio

Lars Callenbach lcallenbach at web.de
Fri Feb 10 16:36:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I would like to compile the Calc spreadsheet C++ examples of the SDK
(LibreOffice 5.2) under Windows using MinGW / Cygwin. Is there any
documentation of how to do this?

I prefer using GNU tools since I use them under Linux and I do not want
to register Visual-Studio Community.

Since the compilation of the C++ examples work fine under Linux I hope
that it is possible to use a free compiler for Windows. Which one
should I choose? Are there other alternatives (without
costs/registration)?

Regards,
   Lars