Southern California Linux Expo - SCALE Attendees List

Lisa Ann lisa.ann at probiztechs.com
Mon Feb 13 21:37:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about Southern California Linux
Expo - SCALE Attendees Database? which includes complete contact details and
verified email addresses of -

.         Decision Makers

.         Users of OSS and more across US/UK/CANADA, Europe and all over the
world.

If you are interested please let me know, I can assist you with the
count/costs, and sample details for your consideration.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Best Regards

Lisa Ann

Marketing Analyst

Email Lists | Email Marketing | Data Appending | List Cleansing | Email
Hygiene

Note: If  This industry is not relevant to you please reply back with your
Target Market, we have all types of target market available.