Crude Oil License Simplified For You.

Engr. David E. Brown ebrown at toil.org
Tue Feb 14 06:01:28 UTC 2017

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello

My name is Engr.David E. Brown, I work with the Triumph Oil & Gas
Company of Madagascar also known as T-OIL. I will officially guide you
on how to obtain a crude oil sales license with T-OIL. This crude oil
sales license gives the beneficiary the mandate to sell T-OIL ALBA crude
oil to any part of the world and the license attracts a host commission
of $3 per barrel sold.

This means that T-OIL will be paying you a total commission of $3 per
each barrel sold under your license as the license operator. This crude
oil sales license has a capacity of one million barrels of crude oil per
month, this means that at the end of every sales transaction monthly,
you are entitled to receive a total commission of $3MUSD from T-OIL.
I will give you details on how this works as soon as I confirm your
understanding.We shall proceed as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks

Engr. David E. Brown