Re: Failing ChartDumpTest

Tamas Zolnai tamas.zolnai at collabora.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 10:03:39 UTC 2017

Hi Telesto,

Thanks for the message. I added a bigger delta for mac which will fix this building issue:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/34362/
It seems on mac chart layouting works very differently, so can't test it using reference files created on Windows.
Can you send a screenshot of one of the failing test documents, how it is displayed when opened in Impress?
So I can check why is this difference, this huge difference must be visible.
For example this test document:
chart2/qa/extras/chart2dump/data/formated_axis_labels.odp

Thanks,
Tamás