ide-integration project files placement

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 08:50:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

currently vs201[35]-ide-integration places its generated output into windows subdirectory in core. I an not convinced that it is sensible in the cross-platform project like LO. And anyway VS != Windows.

My proposal is to use something like this for e.g. vs2013-ide-integration results:

ide-integration/vs2013/LibreOffice.sln

ide-integration/vs2013/accessibility/accessibility.sln

I suppose that there's no need to mention the platform here, otherwise I wonder what would be sensible naming for e.g. eclipse...

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski