Removal of extra function data from sc/source/ui/src/scfuncs/src

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Sun Feb 19 09:35:24 UTC 2017

Hi Caolán,

I finally managed to merge my patch, I missed your commit c7aa8e42d3dfd089efa948b776f915e5479b5463 because I searched in gerrit for your recent commits...

IMHO that last commit necessitates a clear warning/comment in the code appropriate wiki or something about the order of the items as it is -since commit  c7aa8e42d3dfd089efa948b776f915e5479b5463 imperative that the correct order is maintained.
I also have difficulty in 'translating' the explanatory comment in sc/source/core/data/funcdesc.cxx, at the top of the constructor for ScFunctionList. The '16-bit value' seems to address the second item of struct ScFunctionDescCore. It looks as if explanation of the first item is missing, plus possibly a message that this comment describes the struct ScFunctionDescCore.

Winfried