sha1sum problem

Bryan Quigley bryan.quigley at canonical.com
Fri Feb 24 15:45:15 UTC 2017

I'm going to look at adding the SHA256SUM for all the files in
download.lst.  It looks like we can add them without breaking
anything.  Then we can test out how we want to switch or if we need to
support both for a bit (platform dependent?).

Thoughts?
Bryan

(Of course, technically my SHA256SUMs will be based on the existing
HTTP download and MD5SUM...)