how to make resource file

jaeseok jdjsk at naver.com
Tue Jan 3 01:52:22 UTC 2017

sorry, my explain was lack.

I would like to know code that make openoffice-calc-formula resource files.

This resource file that is hexadecimal binary file. The file that
'forko.res, foren.res' is used to formula module. and the resource files is
used in 'aoo-trunk/main/formula/source/core/resource/core_resource.cxx,
ResourceManager::ensureImplExists()'.

Before the build openoffice, we set language. and then this resource file is
generated. so I guess exist the generate code.