Gerrit: mark patches as waiting for review

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Jan 3 11:16:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 12:53:03PM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> Can we have this somewhere more accessible, e.g. an “Unreviewed” link
> next to the “Open Merged Abandoned” links? May be without the
> “-ownerin:Committers” part since even committers want their patches
> reviewed sometime.

wikified as:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/CommonQueries

for now, as I dont know (and dont want to know really) how to patch gerrit.

As for committers wanting review, IMHO in those cases it'd be good to
explicitly add someone as a reviewer (once you are a committer, you should have
an idea who might have strong opinions on your change).

Best,

Bjoern