Libreoffice service fails in OBS (openSUSE)

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 09:30:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 10:24:02PM +0100, Tomáš Chvátal <tomas.chvatal at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks way more reasonable than the java segfault that made me nervous so
> I will try to dig around it, anyway if someone figures it out I won't be
> exactly complaining :)

postprocess/qa/services.cxx runs createInstance() for many UNO services.
It would be interesting to know if the test always fails for the same
service, or it's random. You get the "no obvious way" message with the
service name in the "else" branch, making that non-conditional would
perhaps give you that information.

Regards,

Miklos