Libreoffice 5.3 failing firebird tests

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Thu Jan 5 12:06:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 07:47:48PM +0100, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

> I am having trouble building libreoffice on releases that contain firebird2
> (whereas everything works on firebird3). It always stops on the firebird
> integration tests like following:

> As the error is always from firebird stating 'cannot attach to
> pasword database' i simply dunno if I need something extra installed
> in the chroot or if it is supposed to work with firebird2.

Err... We didn't really intend to allow building with Firebird 2.5
anymore. It won't work, because we now use the backup format, and we
never got the backup import/export service to work in Firebird 2.5
embedded, although it works from the command line.

I updated (in master) the check to require 3.0.x

--
Lionel