Bootstrap exception while using sdk on Linux.

Rodnyansky Pavel turnedon at mail.ru
Wed Jan 11 08:27:16 UTC 2017

Problem solved, thank you all for your replies. I got missing strings because
i  used headers, generated on windows under Linux platform, apparently it
doesn't work that way. After i started getting error messages i quickly
figured out the solution. I launched Qt from the same shell as
setenvsdk_unix script and it works just fine. Sorry for inconvenience.