A Problem while building

Vyshu Ravella vyshuravella15 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:08:26 UTC 2017

Actually I followed sequential steps to build libreoffice on my PC but
what happened is when I used 'make' command I got an error .
Hope I'll get a solution for it.
If anyone knows please help me in solving it.

Actually error is like this:

sri at sri-Inspiron-3542:~$ cd libreoffice
sri at sri-Inspiron-3542:~/libreoffice$ make
sh -c /home/sri/libreoffice/autogen.sh
Reading autogen.lastrun. Please rename it to autogen.input to avoid
this message.
Running ./configure with '--without-java --disable-postgresql-sdbc
--disable-gstreamer --srcdir=/home/sri/libreoffice
--enable-option-checking=fatal'
configure: error: unrecognized options: --disable-gstreamer
Error running configure at /home/sri/libreoffice/autogen.sh line 281.
Makefile:51: recipe for target '/home/sri/libreoffice/config_host.mk' failed
make: *** [/home/sri/libreoffice/config_host.mk] Error 2
sri at sri-Inspiron-3542:~/libreoffice$