test-bugzilla-files.py issues

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 12:07:25 UTC 2017

On 12/01/17 17:02, Nagy Ákos wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I want to run test-bugzilla-files.py to make some test, but I got an error:
>
> /opt/libreoffice5.3/program/python
> /opt/dev-tools/test-bugzilla-files/test-bugzilla-files.py
> --soffice=/opt/libreoffice5.3/program/soffice /opt/testfiles/untitled1.ods
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/opt/dev-tools/test-bugzilla-files/test-bugzilla-files.py", line
> 612, in <module>
>     runLoadFileTests(opts, args)
>   File "/opt/dev-tools/test-bugzilla-files/test-bugzilla-files.py", line
> 567, in runLoadFileTests
>     files.extend(getFiles(file_list_name[0]))
>   File "/opt/dev-tools/test-bugzilla-files/test-bugzilla-files.py", line
> 75, in getFiles
>     files = file_list.readlines()
>   File "/opt/libreoffice5.3/program/python-core-3.5.0/lib/codecs.py",
> line 321, in decode
>     (result, consumed) = self._buffer_decode(data, self.errors, final)
> UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0x83 in position 10:
> invalid start byte
>

> I mention that I'm not an expert deveopoer and try to run the test with
> normal LibreOffice instalation.

i'm afraid you're holding it wrong :)

the file argument to test-bugzilla-files/test-bugzilla-files.py is not a
document file but a file that contains a list of file-names, one per line.

it's not really designed to be invoked manually, i run it via
"new-control.py", which takes a directory with documents and starts up
some number of parallel jobs; the configuration of output dirs and
"soffice" is in the "config" file.