News on Xcode IDE, libre office now loads as 1 project, with modules etc.

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Fri Jan 13 16:07:34 UTC 2017

> On 13 Jan 2017, at 17:01, Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurgood at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Le 05/01/2017 à 19:23, jan iversen a écrit :
>
> Hi Jan,
>

> Exploring the included modules in libreoffice.xcodeproj shows that
> "connectivity" isn't included - why might this be ?
Bjoern is the right person to ask, he declared a number of modules for blacklisted. Once reason could be if the module contains Java, another can be the makefiles are not using the standard gb_ macros.

gb_GbuildToJson_BLACKLISTEDMODULES := connectivity compilerplugins cli_ure dictionaries bridges helpcompiler helpcontent2 icon-themes jurt sal shell cppu cppuhelper cpputools extensions external i18npool javaunohelper lingucomponent odk scaddins solenv stoc tools translations udkapi unoidl

see core/solenv/gbuild/extensions/post_GbuildToJson.mk

We just started an Italian project to update vs2013-ide-integration and I will update xcode-ide-integration in parallel, this might cause that some blacklisted modules are activated.

Rgds
jan I.