Prublem building LO master in clang 3.6

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 14 22:20:32 UTC 2017

Giuseppe Castagno wrote
> CC=clang-3.6
> CXX=clang++-3.6
> CLANGDIR=/usr/lib/llvm-3.6
> [build CXX] compilerplugins/clang/salbool.cxx
> /srv5/git/LO/lo-gerrit-clang-dbgutil/compilerplugins/clang/salbool.cxx:111:15:
> error: no member named 'isLookupContext' in 'clang::DeclContext'
>      if (!ctx->isLookupContext()) {
>           ~~~  ^

Hello Giuseppe,

I downloaded 3.6.2 and 3.7 Clang version, it seems "isLookupContext" has
been added in DeclContext from 3.7

I think it should be taken into account here:
     38 inline bool isLookupContext(clang::DeclContext const & ctxt) {
     39 #if CLANG_VERSION >= 30700
     40     return ctxt.isLookupContext();
     41 #else
     42     return !ctxt.isFunctionOrMethod()
     43         && ctxt.getDeclKind() != clang::Decl::LinkageSpec;
     44 #endif
(see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/compilerplugins/clang/compat.hxx#38)

Now I must recognize I don't know why CLANG_VERSION isn't detected as <
30700.

Just to be sure:
- you don't have 2 clang version in parallel
- you didn't downgrade your clang version
- you runned "ccache -C && make clean && ./autogen.sh && make" once to be
sure, there's no buggy remnants from old build
?

Julien