[libreoffice-design] Minutes of the Design Hangout: 2017-Jan-12

Pedro Rosmaninho mota.prego at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:14:56 UTC 2017

Yes, I can imagine. But if it's adapting already designed icons at least
it's easier than redesigning them from the start.
The thing is such an icon set would be suitable for Windows and KDE
systems. The amount of people using it would be quite big. But there must
be someone interested in moving forward with this otherwise it's a
fruitless discussion.

But you guys already identified the issues with the icon set, so it could
be modified based on that.
As for color being reserved for the app level in Breeze you could maybe
argue that LO is such a big and complex software package that it should be
considered differently? It is the second biggest open-source project after
the Linux kernel after all...