CppunitTest_chart2_xshape fails (was: build breaks in embeddedobj/source/msole/olemisc.cxx)

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 11:38:34 UTC 2017

On 20.01.2017 00:24, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Michael Stahl schrieb:
>> On 19.01.2017 18:28, Regina Henschel wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the build still breaks, now with error
>>>
>>> C:\LO_buildDebug\core\include\rtl/ref.hxx(100) : error C2027: use of
>>> undefined type 'SwTextAPIObject'
>>
>> unfortunately there were ~2 more breakages but now master builds again
>> on windows.
>
> The pure build works now. But it fails in unit test chart2_xshape. I
> have attached the log.

CppunitTest_chart2_xshape is an optional layout test that will be
enabled only with --enable-chart-tests ... or by default on windows,
since this commit:

commit 5cd7b656de392a6dcd05cd55cf9d330c0ab5cd07
Author:     Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org>
AuthorDate: Mon Jan 16 16:13:55 2017 +0200

    Enable Chart XShape tests on Windows by default

    They pass both locally and on CI builds on Windows, so I think they
    are reliable enough to be enabled by default. On Linux CI builds one
    tests is failing but not locally, so not enabling them on Linux for
    now. Mac is a whole different story with most of the tests failing.