build breaks in embeddedobj/source/msole/olemisc.cxx

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Jan 20 19:20:54 UTC 2017

Hi Khaled,

Khaled Hosny schrieb:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 04:55:56PM +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Khaled Hosny schrieb:
>>
>>> Hmm, interesting. They don’t fail for me or in the CI builds, I wonder
>>> what is different on your system that would cause most of the tests to
>>> fail?
>>>

>> Can you tell me, what is relevant for the tests? Then I can post information
>> about my system.
>
> I’m still to get to the bottom of these tests, but my hunch is that they
> are very sensitive to fonts, since the file used seem to use all sorts
> of fonts that might or might not always be installed. So have you done
> anything unusual with the fonts on your system?

"ClearType" is activated on my system.

I've got about 350 fonts, a lot of them with the common four font faces.
These include the fonts, which you get from Windows to support Asian
languages.

The text size in Windows for the screen is set to 125%.

I've got a "ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics" on board graphics card and use
it in 1920 x 1080.

I don't know, whether this is "unusual".

Kind regards
Regina