[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: include/svl sc/source solenv/gdb svl/qa svl/source svx/source sw/source

Noel Grandin noel.grandin at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 11:24:29 UTC 2017

On 2017/01/20 8:30 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:

>> commit 2757ee9fe610e253e4ccc37423fa420004d0f388
>>     used std::map in SfxItemSet
>
> I suspect that introduced some performance drawback, which can be seen
>
> Could you check if there are optimizations possible now that std::map is used?

I had a look, and the only really profitable optimisation that I could find was having two different SfxItemIter
classes, one for normal iteration, and one for iterating when we intend to change the underlying SfxItemSet.
Not sure how much difference that would have made.

However, while looking at usage of SfxItemIter, I noticed another problem with my patch, which I don't know how to fix,
so I am reverting this change for now.

Regards, Noel.