converting popupmenus to xml

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 20:44:02 UTC 2017

On Sun, 2017-01-29 at 00:54 +0200, Maxim Monastirsky wrote:
> Hi Caolán,
>
> On Fri, 2017-01-27 at 11:51 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > I presume wrt the work you've done/doing with conversion of menus
> > to xml that its suitable just for menus that dispatch uno commands
>
> Yes, you're right. My plan is to make VclBuilder accept Menu as a
> parent, and use it to load all other menus from .ui files.

Yeah, we can use VclBuilder with a null parent and empty initial parent
id, and things should just work ok. I've converted a few things over
this way now, e.g. that SV_RESID_MENU_EDIT menu and a few in basctl, so
I'll try and incrementally convert over the ones that don't look
suitable for the dispatcher based menus.

C.