H&C Stone, your right choice

admin at hcstonecraft.com admin at hcstonecraft.com
Mon Jul 3 05:13:41 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you today?

Here is Grace from H&C Stone Co., Ltd. It’s my
pleasures to contact you. :) We are a professional

company specializing in producing and selling
natural & artificial stones to all over the world.

I get your email from the Internet. After browsing
your impressive website, I think we might be

able to meet your demand on various projects
related to stone. Do you have any stone projects

recently?
You just need to tell me your requirements of the stone project you need
and we will

quote you a very competitive price compared with
local supplier, even with freight.

SAMPLES & Information of our products will be
sent if needed.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on
admin at hcstonecraft.com should you have any queries or

if we can be of any assistance at