Re: Expanding Nodes in TreeControl, yields Error: "unsatisfied query for interface…

jan dittrich.c.jan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 22:07:46 UTC 2017

Am 11.07.2017 um 15:34 schrieb Michael Stahl:
> On 09.07.2017 12:51, jan wrote:
>
>> ERROR: However, when I call treeControl.expandNode(someNode), (someNode
>> being a [3])I get the following error:
>>
>> com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException: unsatisfied query for interface of
>> type com.sun.star.awt.tree.XTreeControl! (Error during invoking function
>> [… callstack…]
>>
>> I assumed, since the TreeControl has the method, the data model in the
>> one that is set for the TreeControl and XMutableTreeNode inherits from
>> XTreeNode, I should be able to do what I tried above.
>
> i suspect you're calling this:
>
> void SAL_CALL UnoTreeControl::expandNode( const Reference< XTreeNode >&
> xNode )
> {
>     Reference< XTreeControl >( getPeer(), UNO_QUERY_THROW
> )->expandNode(xNode);
> }
>
> getPeer() returns UnoControl::mxPeer and that is created on-demand by a
> couple of other functions; i'm assuming it is null in your case?

Good question – I can't tell. I am using the API from python (sorry, I
think I forgot to say, so one could only guess from the code) and
debugging python I don't get to see what happens "inside" the C++
function. I might be able to understand the problem better, if I read
the code snippet you posted though I hoped I could stay on the pyUNO
level :-)

Thanks for the pointer!

Jan