Interface similar to OpenOffice?

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:01:21 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

why don't you just try? And I wouldn't say "made an interface" is overly verbose ;-). So in case you face a problem that can be solved only by developers you could ask on this mailing list. Otherwise we have the awesome https://ask.libreoffice.org/de/ 'first level support' page (in German, and many other languages).

Cheers,
Heiko