Interface similar to OpenOffice?

jan dittrich.c.jan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:20:04 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

There are no guarantees, but I wrote an extension based on UNO/Python
recently, using both documentation from OpenOffice and LibreOffice, so
they seem to still share large parts of their API.

So it is quite possible that it will work out of the box and just like
Heiko I would also suggest to give it a try.

Jan