[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 8 - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:06:44 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Last week of GSoC was passed in fixing URL fields for copy/paste and
changing default format to ODF in master.

I have switched the default format to ODF from BIN in the master. I have
also notified the QA Team, so that we can discover EditEngine Clipboard
bugs (if any).
Last week I also made few changes in the export and import filter of
EditEngine to create URL fields.

Right now I'm working on TableAutoFormat unit test, so that I can remove
all the SfxItemPool serialisation code that is unused now.

My progress can be seen at

Varun Dhall

IRC Nick: varundhall
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20170718/cce5cbf9/attachment.html>

More information about the LibreOffice mailing list