[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 8 - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:06:44 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Last week of GSoC was passed in fixing URL fields for copy/paste and
changing default format to ODF in master.

I have switched the default format to ODF from BIN in the master. I have
also notified the QA Team, so that we can discover EditEngine Clipboard
bugs (if any).
Last week I also made few changes in the export and import filter of
EditEngine to create URL fields.

Right now I'm working on TableAutoFormat unit test, so that I can remove
all the SfxItemPool serialisation code that is unused now.

My progress can be seen at
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/project:core+branch:maste
r+topic:gsoc2017-editengine-clipboard

Regards,