Build failure with current master on MacOS
serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 24 09:54:23 UTC 2017
I hadn't built on MacOs since several weeks so I did these:
- updated MacOs to 10.12.6
- uninstalled XCode (which was 7.X.X version)
- deleted ~/Library/Developer/XCode
remark: I had overlooked this:
- installed last XCode (8.3.3)
- runned "ccache -C"
- updated local repos : translations, dictionnaires, helpcontent in addition
- runned "/opt/bin/make clean && ./autogen.sh && /opt/bin/make" (since
default make is still 3.81, I used a more recent version 4.X)
Nevertheless, I also got an error but different from yours:
[C ] external/clew/source/clew.c
/Users/XXX/lo/lode/dev/core/solenv/gbuild/Package.mk:81: *** Something
depends on package python3 which does not exist.. Stop.
Indeed, I don't install Python 3 only 2.6 and 2.7 versions, but is it
necessary now to have version 3 ? (it wasn't before)
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Build-failure-with-current-master-on-MacOS-tp4218848p4218850.html
Sent from the Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the LibreOffice