Build failure with current master on MacOS

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:33:49 UTC 2017

Le 24/07/2017 à 15:16, Michael Stahl a écrit :

> (here "fixed" means you'll get an error message from configure instead
> that tells you to install gettext)

At least the message is explicit enough ;-)

I don't build via LODE, just the standard OSX Terminal.app.

It has worked fine (with the odd exception) for years (since LO began,
in fact).

The day I am forced (as in, because everything forces the user in that
direction) to set up a specific environment to get LO to build on Mac is
the day I stop building LO on Mac. In that case, we become no better
than HomeBrew or ports, or any other similar project. Oh well, such is
progress :-)

Alex