Having problem with different version of LibreOffice

Gautam Prajapati gautamprajapati06 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 11:30:14 UTC 2017

Hi!

I want to build libreoffice for android and do some change on it but there
> are many problem i have faced to them.
>

> first of all I didn't find a reliable and good version on github for
> downloading it and doing my changes.

As Tor mentioned in your previous email to the mailing list, we don't use
Github. You need to follow the exact same instructions to build Android
source code as given here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingForAndroid

after that I have downloaded a version from link below

> https://eighthave.gitlab.io/fdroid-website/packages/org.
> documentfoundation.libreoffice/
>
> but it has many error.
>

> Anyway I have one ask from you : would you send me a link from a reliable
> and good source code that build with no error please?

You probably have downloaded the Android viewer app from F-Droid. Not the
source.

This is the most reliable cloning command which many of us are using:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core libreoffice

Follow the instructions as given in wiki link above and if you face the
errors, let us know the "exact" error message so that we can help you out.

You can also ping us in Freenode IRC channel #libreoffice-dev.

Best,
Gautam