LibreOffice Error during make command

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:00:57 UTC 2017

On 7/31/2017 11:08 AM, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 09:24:04PM -0700, sherlock <rayarasool at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As It mentioned in the tutorial(
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingForAndroid ), I
>> downloaded latest version via this command( git clone
>> git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core libreoffice ). If I should
>> use special commit how can I download it?
>
> No, latest master is supposed to build.

I suppose that OP wanted to know how to switch to a specific commit of
his liking, rather than if he needs some specific commit to build.

If my understanding is right, then you should use usual git clone (as
you mentioned), and then use git checkout <commit-hash> to switch to a
specific commit (if you have some good reason to use headless state).

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski