Having problem with different version of LibreOffice

Rasool Kiani rasoolkiani at live.com
Sat Jul 29 06:48:41 UTC 2017

Hello

I want to build libreoffice for android and do some change on it but there are many problem i have faced to them.

first of all I didn't find a reliable and good version on github for downloading it and doing my changes.

after that I have downloaded a version from link below

https://eighthave.gitlab.io/fdroid-website/packages/org.documentfoundation.libreoffice/

but it has many error.

Anyway I have one ask from you : would you send me a link from a reliable and good source code that build with no error please?

Best Wishes.
Rasool Kiani.
Android Code Developer