Help with Button Control

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Jun 5 11:28:13 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

Ian Hartley schrieb:
> Dear Libre Office Users,
>
> I am trying to create a button that when pressed, will take the user to
> a particular slide in my presentation.  I have created the button but
> cannot find which control I should set to make this happen.

You can use any shape for this, e.g. an arrow. Find the item
"Interaction" in the context menu (right mouse button) of the shape.
Then choose item "Go to page or object" from the "Action at mouse click"
drop-down-list and select the target.

The items in the "Form Control" toolbar are designed to be used in
connection with a data base, not with a presentation.

Kind regards
Regina