a few more comments ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Mon Jun 5 20:14:01 UTC 2017

Hi Kohei,

On 05/06/17 20:54, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On Mon, 2017-06-05 at 19:40 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
>>         Suggests (input from Kohei appreciated) - that we may need to
>> do a new
>> 'seek' each time we come to reading some bytes from the underlying
>> package/ stream - to ensure that no other thread is messing with our
>> underlying stream position while we are reading compressed data from
>> it =)
>
> Sorry, but can someone give me a brief summary of what you guys are
> discussing?  What exactly is the problem, and what type of input are
> you expecting from me?

	The patch is gerrit:

	https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/38135/

	And the basic conflict is that your fix solved the bug by doing all the
unzipping ahead of time, and that's rather in conflict with threading
and parallelizing the unzipping - which is the goal of this work =)

	So - advice on re-doing the fix to improve package to cope with
multiple threads doing seeking etc. would be great if possible =)

	Thanks !

		Michael.

--
michael.meeks at collabora.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot