GSoC Weekly Report 2 | Revamp the Customization Dialog - Muhammet Kara

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr
Wed Jun 14 06:24:09 UTC 2017

Hello world,

In the 2nd week of GSoC, discussions on the new design continued, and
(although Variant 1 was modern and beautiful,) most people seemed to be
in favor of Variant 2 because it is accessible, and it is more probable
to fit its implementation in the scope of GSoC time period. We agreed
that I'll start with implementing the search feature on the current
Keyboard tab of the Customize dialog.

In the mean time, I have continued reading some documentation and
following some tutorials.

This week, I am working on adding a search feature to the Keyboard tab
of the Customize dialog.

Cheers,
Muhammet