[GSoC] QuarkXPress import, Week 2

Alex P alex.pantec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:51:08 UTC 2017

During this week we had some progress with reverse engineering:
- Finished parsing of page settings and master pages.
- Improved parsing of all dimensions/lengths (figured out the value format
more accurately).
- Colors, gradients in QXP 3.
- Initial parsing of QXP 3 objects.
- Objects properties (position, line width, color, rotation, corner radius,
...).

There are still some major issues with object parsing (QXP does not store
sizes/offsets for object records and it is difficult to figure out their
sizes because they may differ depending on content, style), so we are
trying to improve it now.