[GSoC] Migrating from legacy Parser to FastParser - Weekly Report

Mohammed Abdul Azeem azeemmysore at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:49:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

*Week 3*

We've started using BufferedStream ( size < 10k ) or BufferedThreadedStream
for unzipping instead of UnbufferedStream ( It resulted in a failure of
some unit tests, which was fixed in
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/38661/ ).

Also, I've started to adopt the string based contexts in
sc/source/filter/xml/ to token based contexts. Also, we thought it's best
to implement processingInstruction callback event for XFastDocumentHandler
API, which makes it easier for this to take legacy APIs place. Also, I've
added some static methods in SvXMLImport, that reverse maps fast tokens to
Namespace and element name strings.

*Patches*:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/38661
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/38708