Unit test build failure in sw_htmlimport

Vasily Melenchuk Vasily.Melenchuk at cib.de
Tue Jun 20 14:03:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've reviewed that testcase. There I just need to ensure that table cell borders exist and there is no reason to make full comparison of all parameters with explicit values.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/39015/

I hope that this will fix build problem, but meanwhile I have no idea of reasons causing these line width differences.

Vasily