Unopkg generates an empty output file from vbscript

Marta Rossi martorabianca at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 23 09:11:08 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm running a script (VBS on Windows 7) that generates an output file with the
LibreOffice extensions installed:

    Set objShell = WScript.CreateObject ("WScript.Shell")
    Set objExecObject = objShell.Exec ("cmd /C C:\Program Files\LibreOffice 5\program\unopkg.exe list --shared > C:\listext.txt"

The generated listext.txt file is empty (0 KB)

But if I run the same command from shell dos

   unopkg.exe list --shared > C:\listext.txt

the listext.txt file is generated correctly with all the information I need.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance
Marta Rossi |