IOS and gbuild

Jan Iversen jani at libreoffice.org
Fri Jun 23 12:32:21 UTC 2017

Hi

In my quest to get IOS to work with simulator etc, I have come across 2 problems, where a help would be greatly appreciated

1) how to make “make build-nocheck” default as “make”
This is more a convenience, but IOS is linked without the possibility of running many of the test (due to the limited IOS sandbox environment)

Can I somehow have a

ifeq ($(OS),IOS)
   make build-nocheck
endif

2) I need to exclude some modules, that are not optional like e.g. codemaker

What would be the correct way to do that ?
(I have searched for a list of all modules to be build, but not found it)

Thanks in advance for any response.
have a nice weekend
rgds
jan I.