GSoC update | Week 4 | LibreOffice online - Aditya Dewan

Aditya Dewan callmedewan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 05:17:05 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

Continuing last weeks work, I am still working on the 'follow editor'
feature.

As per the discussion here https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/39024/, it
was decided to change the user list design for better user experience.

For the new design and functionality the following patches have been made:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/39247/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/39299/
Broadly things are working fine, as in following a certain user, or
continuously following the editor, but there are minor issues that need to
be handled.
Other than this, last week I did a follow up patch for an earlier added
feature to change how the document list is displayed in the admin console.

You can follow my progress here at
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/owner:callmedewan%2540gmail.com

Regards,
Aditya Dewan