Help needed with SfxItems mentioned in .sdi files

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Mar 2 08:11:02 UTC 2017

In <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/34775/> "Complete the transition
of SwRedlineTable::size_type" I have the following question:

"TODO:  The one place I'm unsure about is SfxUInt16Items with IDs
FN_REDLINE_ACCEPT_DIRECT, FN_REDLINE_REJECT_DIRECT, and
FN_REDLINE_NEXT_CHANGE in sw/source/uibase/uiview/view2.cxx.  For now, I
kept those as SfxUInt16Items and take care to "map" USHRT_MAX to npos
when reading from those items.  But I have no idea where instances of
those items would actually be created, and what it would mean to change
those items' types?"

Those FN_REDLINE_* are mentioned in sw/sdi/{_viewsh,swriter}.sdi, and
those .sdi files are a great mystery to me...