Google Summer of Code

Jan Iversen jani at libreoffice.org
Thu Mar 2 12:25:48 UTC 2017

> On 2 Mar 2017, at 12:37, Arthur Ngoussong <arthurngoussong at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, I am a young Cameroonian student in the Catholic University Institute of Buea in the school of IT, department of software engineering. I am passionate about computer programming and would be very glad to discuss about the LibreOffice project, so we could work together since I am very interested.
>     Thanks for your good comprehension.

Welcome, have a look at our GSoC page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC>

In order to qualify for GSoC in LibreOffice, you need to have solved at least one non-trivial easyhack (so we know how you program). You can find our guide to build libre office and solve easyhack here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved>

Looking forward to see your patches.
rgds
jan I.