Revert of 926c0d73e82bb1d5644c49fb95c56e241b6c8f34

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 5 08:53:57 UTC 2017

Hey Björn,

I just reverted 926c0d73e82bb1d5644c49fb95c56e241b6c8f34 as it breaks
charts during the destruction and completely broke the UI testing
tinderbox. I made sure in manual tests that I can reproduce the problem.

I just followed the steps from the
calc_test/edit_chart/test_select_secondary_axis test case (or run make
UITest_calc_demo) and get the crash during the action of line 65 (the
deselection). I suppose you can simplify the behavior and get the same
crasah as well.

Sadly I won't have time until next Sunday to properly look into it. If you
don't manage to look into the crash I will try to have a look then.

Regards,
Markus