[libreoffice-design] Re: Improving comments support

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:49:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

I played yesterday with the comments and track changes and for me it was a
bit complicated because the they are handled different but they are both
part of an review. so for me the navigation between track changes and
comments should be similar. That's the reason I would put them together in
the toolbar or the sidebar.

https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/ugwZfwyASgzd6ai

cheers
Andreas K