must press enter/return thrice to force new paragraph (sometimes)

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Fri Mar 10 14:46:36 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-03-09 at 18:13 +0000, Dwain Alford wrote:
> hello,

Hello, Dwain.

Thank you for taking the time to help us improve LibreOffice.
However, this list is more for coding-level discussions than for
problem reports.  For example, the programmer fixing a bug might come
here to ask, how do I change such-and-such to do such-and-such.

I suspect--emphasis on "suspect"--that you are seeing normal behaviour
of LibreOffice.  You can go to
<https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/questions/> to ask how to accomplish
what you want to do.  If, then, you think that LibreOffice is behaving
wrongly, you can file a bug report at
<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/>.  For help filing a bug report,
you can send a message to <libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org>.

HTH,