A research study on abandoned code reviews

Jiri Danek jdanek at redhat.com
Sat Mar 11 13:08:54 UTC 2017

Yeah, the greeting caught my attention as well ;)

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:

> Happy Holidays (?)! (Perhaps the anniversary of the February Revolution?
> (Which took place 100 years ago, in March in the Gregorian calendar))

Unlikely. As far as I know*, China was never that friendly with the SSSR to
celebrate their internal coups. It was more like deeply suspicious of them.

Could be the New Year (January/February) or International Woman's Day
(which is supposedly a half-day holiday for all women in China, at least
the Internet says so)

*) from two books (one was fiction with historical overtones) and
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/khrushchev-in-water-wings-on-mao-humiliation-and-the-sino-soviet-split-80852370/
--
Jiří Daněk