writing extensions in a functional language

jan dittrich.c.jan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 20:43:15 UTC 2017

Dear Gregely,

I sadly speak no SML, so the transpiler is no help for me :-)

But I (and I hope others on the list, too) would be interested in your
results with that approach.

Also, what we both will need to do, whether transpiling of not, is
finding out how the API works in JavaScript. It seems not to be to
difficult, but almost all examples are Basic; some in Python and Java…

Jan