Pushing code to Gerrit

Aditya Dewan callmedewan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:24:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have been trying to push my code for review, but i have been unable to do
so as this is my first time and i am not familiar with gerrit.

I have followed the steps in the wiki and have searched on the net
regarding this also.

git review -s runs fine and the output is nothing.
Whenever i run 'git review -l', i get this output

$ git review -l
> Cannot fetch review information from gerrit
> The following command failed with exit code 255
>     "ssh -xp29418 dewana-dewan at gerrit.libreoffice.org gerrit query
> --format=JSON project:online status:open"
> -----------------------
> ssh: Could not resolve hostname gerrit.libreoffice.org: Temporary failure
> in name resolution
> -----------------------

other than that

this is the output of 'git remote -v'

$ git remote -v
> origin https://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/online.git (fetch)
> origin ssh://dewana-dewan@gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/online (push)

and this is the ssh config file

Host logerrit gerrit.libreoffice.org
> IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
> User dewana-dewan
> Port 29418
> HostName gerrit.libreoffice.org

Please let me know what i am doing wrong, and how i can rectify it.

Thanks,