help need to add path

Jan Iversen jani at libreoffice.org
Sun Mar 19 15:55:36 UTC 2017

Adding our dev list as CC, since I am not the only one, who can help you.

I have no idea which file you talk about. The log you sent had 3 choices to activate debugging you do not state which one you want…and anyhow I do not know your system, so it not possible for me to tell you a path to somewhere in your setup.

Please read the log, it tells you what to do, if you do not know how to set a PATH variable (assuming that is the setting you look for), then I think you will find it difficult to enter a successful GSoC project.

And please DO NOT use my private email box (except for private matters) we are an open community, and community through our mailing lists.
rgds
jan I.