How to enable interactive environment using visual studio and dr. memory

Mohammed Abdul Azeem azeemmysore at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 18:20:14 UTC 2017

Hi Shoaib,

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 11:12 PM, shoaibnoor95 <shoaib.noor at iunc.edu.pk>
wrote:

> How to enable interactive debugging with visual studio and drmemory
> I am facing this issue continuously
> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4210562/bug.png>
> Could any one please tell on what particular file it is pointing on or
> where
> to find that particular line
>
> "CppunitItrace=True"
> its target source and edit it
> Regards
> Shoaib Noor

What I gather from the screenshot is that one of the test cases has failed.
If it's the first time you are building the project, perhaps it is because
the master was broken when you last pulled from repository, in that case do
'git pull -r' and then 'make' again.

If you've already build before and this is happening after you made certain
modifications, you can run:
    make CppunitTest_sal_osl_security CPPUNITTRACE=TRUE
to get the stack trace and what is going wrong and where.

Or run:
       CppunitTest_sal_osl_security CPPUNITTRACE="drmemory
 -free_max_frames_20"
for interactive debugging in Visual Studio.

This is just what I gather from the screenshot. I've never used Visual
Studio, not am an expert in this. Most of the developers won't be available
during weekends, so I suggest you wait a couple of days for them to respond.

Regards,
Azeem